Wind Sensor HR
High resolution, responsiveness and repeatability.
The wind sensor “HR” is highly accurate for both angle and speed measurements: less than 1° for wind angle and less than 1% for wind speed linearity. It measures wind angle through360° and its sensitivity allows wind speed measurement below 2 knots. It is easy to install on the mast head. An offset value adjusts the alignment to the boats centreline. This offset is usually required as the mechanical alignment achieved during installation is not accurate enough.The wind angle value is dependent on getting the alignment correct first. This sensor is available with a long vertical arm (see Carbowind).
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Consumption: 25mA
- Bus cable: Ø 5.0 ± 0.3
- Waterproof protection : IP67
- Temperature measurement range : -10°C to +50°C
- Cable weight: 34 g/m
- Resolution: 1°
- Operation temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Ref. 90-60-369
The wind sensor measures data used to determine:
- True wind angle and speed (when a speedometer is connected to the system) in knots or meters per second.
- Air temperature in °Cor °F,
- VMG (Velocity Made Good)
- Wind sensor cable (34 g/m) – L: 25 m # 90-60-509
- Wind sensor cable (34 g/m) – L: 35 m # 90-60-562