Ultrasonic speed sensor
- This unit is compatible with all nke installations and most others: paddle-wheel output at 4.5 Hz/Nds and NMEA 0183 output: VHW
- Dimensions compatible with 1.8” housings (31 mm internal diameter) and 2” housings (40 mm internal diameter).
- Waterproof protection: IP67
- Weight: 160 gr
- Hull housing dimensions: 31 mm or 40 mm internal diameter (with adapter) and 50 mm external diameter (# 31-34-001)
- Easy: The ultrasonic technology allows antifoul paint to be applied to the sensor leaving it clean all season and maintenance free.
- Accurate: Perfect for racing: This sensor delivers accurate linear measurements. Boat speed is a fundamental function used for all performance processing.
- No drag: Being installed flush, this sensor does not affect boat speed
- Boat speed: 0.3 to 50 kts
- Accuracy: 1% < 20 Kts
- Resolution: 1/100 Kt
- Cable: 10 m cable (shielded)
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50°C
- Consumption: 35mA (typical)
- Power supply: 12 Volts DC