— A new tactical page added for racing sailors (V2.1)
This configurable page provides strategic information for upwind legs. A valuable aid in decision making with all data available at glance. Unlike touch pads that wash out in the sun this is Information you can use and see.
In a simple intuitive graphic format the racers sees:
- True wind direction and trends : fast and accurate angle averaged and actual true wind reading.
- GPS, compass, waypoint headings
- Current : direction and strength
- Waypoint : heading and distance to the next mark
- 4 datas to choose
— More new functions (V2.0)
- AIS page : zoom screen over a mile
- Displaying the name of class B AIS target
- MOB AIS beacon management: display of the "Man Overboard" equipped with AIS SART beacon on AIS page.
New features with the WiFi box
- Direct adjustment of the WiFi network
- Displaying the WiFi Key (name, channel)
- Backlight : dual backlight setting in theme day and night
Displaying magnetic COG
Alternating display channels, flash between two functions to save display space
A proprietary code : allows blocking sensor settings
Display dynamic channels from Adréna and Expédition.
Full Wind Calibration, when used with the HR masthead
Upwash and Downwind speed tables provide accurate fast Wind Direction function
6HZ Calculation and update rate
— User friendly
- Faster access to autopilot mode
- Direct access to the HR processor settings
Products references : Multigraphic white (ref 90-60-359) – Multigraphic carbon aspect (ref 90-60-399)