- Power supply: DC 8V – 32V
- Consumption: 12 volts 50 mA
- NMEA input: NMEA 183 baud rate automatically set up from 4800 to 38400 bauds. Automatic process of AIS data
- NMEA output: NMEA 183 wired connection at 38400 bauds
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11b+g
- Security: WPA
- Wifi V1.2 Box: compatible with nke display pro options (extra charge)
- It comes with a NMEA 0183 port (wired, output and input) and a WiFi bi-directional port.
- With this WiFi Box, your Smartphone, tablets and PC can retrieve data from the instrument system, including AIS.
- The NMEA WiFi connection combines the Topline data with the NMEA data received on the bus (such as AIS) in NMEA 0183 format.
- The NMEA output is also available from a RS 232 and 422 serial port for use at the chart table.
- The NMEA input (wired and Wifi) can process sentences coming from an AIS receiver or any NMEA 0183 source for data such as bearing and distance to waypoint, cross track error (for the autopilot), data for polar tables, etc.
- Ref. 90-60-508