Standard Wind Unit
Simplicity and Accuracy.
The wind sensor measures the wind angle through 360°,it is easy to install on the mast headand an offset value can be applied to adjust the alignment to the boats centreline. This offset is usually required as the mechanical alignment achieved during installation is not accurate enough. The wind angle value is dependent on getting the alignment correct first.
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Bus cable: Ø 5.0 ± 0.3
- Consumption: 25mA
- Waterproof protection :IP67
- Temperature measurement range : -10°C to +50°C
- Resolution: 1°
- Weight (sensor) : 180g
- Cable weight: 34 g/m.
- Bracket weight: 160g
- Operation temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Ref. 90-60-105
The wind sensor measures data used to determine:
- True wind angle and speed (when a speedometer is connected to the system) in knots or meters per second.
- Air temperature in °Cor °F,
- VMG (Velocity Made Good)
- Cable for wind sensor (34 g/m) – L: 25 m – # 90-60-509
- Cable for wind sensor (34 g/m) – L: 35 m – # 90-60-562