Multifunction remote control / transmitter
This remote control is light and user friendly. Designed for the TL25 and SL50 multifunction displays, it allows freedom to move around safely. You can change the displayed channels from wherever you are on board, manage the calibration or trigger the race timer. All these commands are forwarded by the receiver installed on the Topline Bus.
- Power supply: lithium battery 3.6V. Battery life time ranges from 1 to 3 years. (Return the unit to your dealer for battery replacement)
- Waterproof protection: IP68 (to immersion).
- Weight: 65grs.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
In a Man Over Board situation, it triggers an audible alarm to warn the crew and display bearing and distance to the Man Over Board on all multifunction displays. If the pilot is engaged the following actions are automatic:
- In Crew Mode : no action on the Gyropilot
- In Solo Mode :
- boat turns into the wind if your instrument system includes a wind sensor
- rudder turns to the end stop on the opposite side if your instrument system does not include a wind sensor
In addition to this transmitter/remote control, you can have up to 7 other M.O.B. Rescue Aids allowing for each member of your family / crew. They all trigger alarms in the same way.
The transmitters are continuously sending their ID code to the system. In case of radio signal break, you are immediately warned. No need to jump in the water to check if the system works!