Mast Angle sensor
- Power supply: 10 to 16Vdc
- Consumption: 15mA
- Waterproof protection: IP67 for the sensor, IP54 for the interface
- Weight: 450 gr (arm) – 480 gr (sheave)
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to +50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C to +60 ° C
- Measurement range: -170 ° to +170 °
- Resolution: 0.1 °
- Linearity: 2%
- Comes with a 3m cable, interface, arm and sheave.
- Ref. 90-60-388
- The autopilot requires an accurate measurement for rudder angle. This waterproof sensor can be installed in many different ways.
- On boats where a rotating mast is fitted, the wind angle measured at the mast head must be corrected for the mast angle.
- This sensor is mounted at the mast base where it is generally very exposed to water. It has been designed to withstand waves across the deck and has been successfully tested in the harsh working environments onboard Open 60s and Mini Transats.
- It can be supplied with a sheave or an arm depending on the mechanical installation options you choose.
- Data is sent to the bus via an interface junction box included in the pack.
- Installations with a sheave require a setup value which relate to the difference in diameters between the two sheaves.