Log / Sounder interface
Interface that allows the log, depth-finder and bus cable to be connected.
The speed/depth interface junction box allows the connection of a speed and a depth sensor to the TOPLINE bus. It processes speed, log, depth, sea temperature and bus voltage data.
Two types of boat speed sensors can be connected, according to your performance requirements:
- Boat speed range: 0 to 99,99 knots
- Power supply: 10 to 16 VDC
- Consumption: 60 mA
- Waterproof protection: IP54
- Trip log: 0 to 99,99 miles
- Log: 0 to 9999 miles
- Weight: 160 gr
- Depth range: up to 50 metres
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Water temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Ref. 90-60-450