Pilot control with large graphic screen. This pilot control is also a multifunction unit which simultaneously displays 1 to 4 data and allows every sensor to be calibrated.
Gyropilot Graphic is a multifunction display which includes the nke autopilot control. Its graphic screen offers many displaying options.
- Gyropilot 2 control settings are fully detailed on screen
- User setting for the display of 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels.
- Scrolling menu with explicit display of parameters and setting options. 6 languages available: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch
A wireless or wired remote control is available to scroll the channel to be displayed. Two colours available
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Power consumption: 30mA without lighting, 50mA with lighting.
- Tightness: IP67 – Weight: 740g, with cable
- Bus cable: Ø 5.8 ± 0.3; Weight = 50 g/m.
- Dimensions: height = 118mm; width = 181mm; depth = 32.5mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Reading angle (horizontal) > 120°
- Reading angle (vertical) > 90°
- Ref. 90-60-348 (white), ref. 90-60-352 (carbon aspect)
Data displayed in pilot mode:
- Course to steer
- Target heading
- Rudder angle
- gain value
Selection and display of 5 pilot modes:
- rudder mode
- Compass mode
- Apparent wind mode
- True wind mode
- GPS mode
- Pilot control via back lighted keys
- Direct control of the gain and “steer to” value by steps of 1°
- Direct access to settings and alarms
- NMEA input data display
- Setting saving upon sailing conditions
Navigation data display:
- 1 to 4 values per page simultaneously displayed
- nke BUS or NMEA data displayed in analogue or digital format
Save user configuration of pages:
- Direct access to sensor calibration and alarm settings
- Energy saving management thanks to the display of course to steer and power consumption
- True wind and speed over ground option, ref.: 90-60-296
- Pilot’s wireless remote control, ref.: 90-60-258