Electromagnetic speed sensor
Resistance and discretion for this motionless sensor.
The electromagnetic speed sensor delivers boat speed and log as well as water temperature. It is installed in a thru hull housing and is not affected by weed and other particles suspended in the water.
It is free from moving parts and provides accurate data in all circumstances. Robust and compact, it is ideal for racing because it does not create any drag in the water.
- Waterproof protection : IP67
- Comes with a 2 meter cable and waterproof connector.
- Waterproof protection of the interface junction box: IP54
- A 4 meter cable with moulded connector comes with the interface junction box.
- Weight: 700 gr.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C.
- Speed measure range: 0 to 35 knots.
- Temperature measure range: 0°C to +50°C.
- Ref. 90-60-002
- Thru hull internal diameter: 31 mm, external diameter: 43 mm (ref. 90-60-344).
- Can be connected to previous interface boxes with a special adaptor (ref. 90-60-473)