Low consumption, light weight and compact
The nke AIS class B transponder complies with ISAF rules for offshore races Lavel 1 and 2.
It features an internal GPS antenna, an NMEA 0183 output (for plotters) and a USB output for PC. All AIS data can be displayed on your PC, your plotter or your autopilot display.
- Dimensions: 140 x 100 x 42 mm (L x w x H)
- Weight: 250 gr
- Consumption: 170 mA to 12CCV
- GPS receiver (internal): complies with CEI 61108-1. 50 channels
- Interfaces: USB output, NMEA 0183 output, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 input
- VHF transmitter: x 1 ; x 2
- Protection: IP7
- Led indicators: Power, TX inactive time, error, mode, silence, status.
- The VHF is not supplied. The decision to use 1 or 2 antennas for AIS and VHF is up to each user, and often related to boat class rules, when racing.
This transponder sends and receives AIS messages. The MMSI is programmed with a PC (software is supplied).
- With the GyropilotGraphic : by adding the nke AIS processor to this transponder, you can set up CPA and TCPA alarms. The processor will calculate collision routes and display hazardous targets with their ID (MMSI / Name), bearing, distance, CPA and TCPA.
- With the Multigraphic : the Multigraphic can process the data itself. CPA and TCPA alarms can be defined from the Multigraphic. A dedicated AIS page displays all the targets in the surrounding.
- GPS external antenna (# 90-60-518)